Alleged Wikileaks Use of P2P to Siphon Documents

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 23 17:50:47 PST 2011

I noticed that certain descriptions of the Wikileaks extraction of P2P files
tried to link this form of extraction to "hacking", particularly as some of
those files were extracted via surreptitious P2P. Of course, this was an
attempt to throw up some dust and create a plausible scenario under which
Wikileaks could be accused of actively obtaining the files. (I've seen some
other attempts to suggest that Wikileaks paid Manning for the files).

Meanwhile, I haven't yet seen an indictment or anything here in the US. Did I
miss something? At this juncture, is it possible that they just can't find
anything convincing enough to indict Assange or Wikileaks with?

I still say hooray for Wikileaks, hooray for Assange. Did he do it for his own
personal glory? Hell yeah, but that just further proves he's the Rock Star(TM)
of the Cypherpunks.
-TD