UK can now demand data decryption on penalty of jail time

Sarad AV jtrjtrjtr2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 02:57:05 PDT 2007

That's pretty useless anyway.  You can provide a
different one time pad(claim it as key) so that it
decrypts to some other innocent message. There is no
way to prove in court otherwise.

Sarad.

<http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20071001-uk-can-now-demand-data-decryption-on-penalty-of-jail-time.html>