[dewayne at warpspeed.com: [Dewayne-Net] THE END OF THE INTERNET?]

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Thu Feb 9 21:42:24 PST 2006

I was listening to an ITC podcast with Ed Amoroso, security wonk at AT&T, who tried his best to make content filtering
by the carriers sound like a good thing.

http://www.itconversations.com/shows/detail965.html

I found myself shaking my head in wonderment an awful lot as I was listening to this...

--Bob.

This is what Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org> said
about "[dewayne at warpspeed.com: [Dewayne-Ne" on 2 Feb 2006 at 15:28