Detect Spying on YOU

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 30 10:32:59 PST 2005

I read somewhere recently a nice little way to determine if someone is
observing you. Haven't seen this mentioned here, but I might have missed it.

Set up an overseas Email account.

Send yourself Emails from hotmail/gmail, etc...

In the email place, first of all, plenty of key words such as "Jihad", Bomb,
meeting, Al Qaeda, etc...

In the email have a link to a website you set up with a counter and that you
have told no one about (I'll add that you should have a nice big GOATSE
picture in there).

Send yourself emails periodically and keep track of your counter. Any
incremements not caused by you were caused by someone else.

-TD