Important question

Juanita Felton Tuueo at optonline.net
Sun Dec 11 14:12:55 PST 2005

Sir/Madam,
Your portfolio has been discussed to the main commissions, and upon well thought-out consideration, we are able to propose to you the ensuing prospect.

Based upon well thought-out consideration you certify to acheive a princely gain on your initial property investment.

By completing the ensuing attached form in a timely manner we will be able to conclude our appraisal, and we feel certain you will acheive not only a lowered rate of interest, but also a cash return that will execute all your holiday needs and more!

Please go here to conclude this stage of the settlement.

With sincerest regards,

Juanita Felton

Should you prefer not to grab hold of this holiday prospect you can go here.