assasinating larry (the movie)

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Sun Oct 21 01:42:24 PDT 2001

Matt: AP is not yet possible. Do your homework. There is a long road
between theory and reality, and it is littered with the corpses of people
who couldn't tell the difference. -- Yours, J.A. Terranson
<snip>
You have no idea how glad I am to here that.Jim and carl may also be
suprised.Now if you and sandy sanfort supply
me with your meatspace adress Ill know where to send a defence subpoena.The
victoria police seem to be dead ignorant.
I know its not yet possible,thats why I used it in my online humour
column,now Im trapped in a kafka novel,HELP!