Let's Attack The Irish White Christian Terroroists...

Ken Brown k.brown at ccs.bbk.ac.uk
Tue Oct 9 07:01:08 PDT 2001

In general the provisional IRA (*not* the same people as the "real IRA",
who of course aren't) have given warnings when bombing what they would
regard as "civilian" targets, though not against the British military or
people they see as "collaborators" in Ireland.  There have been 3
explosions near buildings I've worked in, and in each case there were
police and firefighters there already. The Omagh business was quite
different and done by different people.