Axed Intel Man Loses E-Mail Case

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Thu Dec 13 07:30:16 PST 2001

On Thu, 13 Dec 2001, Ralph Wallis wrote:

> On Thursday, 13 Dec 2001 at 03:33, mattd <mattd at useoz.com> wrote:
> > "Disgruntled cypherpunk of the Year." me,when I find out this is not about
> > an axe attack on tim may
> >
> > Choates not a poster,he's a spamming menace.How longs he been here?
>
> Choate
> first post:
> http://www.inet-one.com/cypherpunks/dir.1996.03.28-1996.04.03/msg00034.html

Way wrong oh buddy boy.

I joined the toad.com list in early to mid '93, known about it since about
two days after it actually formed. The Austin Cypherpunks were formed in
'94 and the discussion and formation was on the toad.com list. SSZ went
online in Oct. of 94 when ISDN became available.

 --

             Day by day the Penguins are making me lose my mind.

                                             Bumper Sticker

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com