CDR: Re: the ballot

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Tue Nov 14 10:50:24 PST 2000

At 7:19 PM +0100 11/14/00, Tom Vogt wrote:
>text in german, but I guess everyone will get the point...
>
>finally, we have a copy of the *real* official ballot...
>

>http://www.autsch.de/sdw_111300.html

We've been seeing this joke every day since late last week.

And, though it's undeniably funny, it grossly misrepresents the
ballot issue. In fact, the "butterfly ballot" issue has been put on
the back burner by the Democrat vermin. They are putting their
efforts into re-sampling and re-counting and fiddling with the
ballots in Volusia County, Broward County, Dade County, and Palm
Beach County.

The Democrat untermenchen are even trying to overrule the local
canvassing boards which have said they "see no point" in a manual
recount.

(Broward County, for example, a heavily Democrat-infested county,
only turned up 4 "found" votes for Gore in a laborious manual
fiddling-with of the paper ballots. Hence the canvassing board voted
to not expend more time and money fiddling with the entire county's
ballots. The Democrat Gorehoppers are going to court to force them
to.)

The whole charade is delicious to watch.

--Tim May
--
(This .sig file has not been significantly changed since 1992. As the
election debacle unfolds, it is time to prepare a new one. Stay tuned.)