Exclusive...No Hype Needed...Just Do The Math

Griftec success at nowhere.com
Sun Dec 3 12:44:00 PST 2000

=============================
Welcome to An "Exclusive Solo Mailing "
from success at nowhere.com..
ISSN: 1528-3992
=============================

This "Exclusive Mailing" is brought to you by your
fellow OnLine OPPORTUNITY provider.
Please show your support by viewing their offer.
If you are not interested, simply delete it.
If you would like more information pertaining to this offer,
please reply to the email and/or web address provided in the
opportunity.  Do not hit reply.

-=*-=*-=*-=*-=*-=*-=*-=*-=*-=*-=*-=*-=*-=*-=*
          *EXCLUSIVE*

No Hype Needed...Just Do The Math
====================================

TAKE A LOOK AT THESE NUMBERS:
NO HYPE NEEDED!

1 full bronze=$322.50/mo.  - 1 full silver = $1,612.50/mo.
1 full gold=$14,512.50/mo. - 1 full Platinum=$80,512.50/mo.

Each Round is a 3X3 forced matrix, ie. 3-9-27.
The entire progression from Bronze to Platinum is
completely self-funding. And the chart above is only
one part of the commission structure. If you'll dig in
and read the website, you may lose some sleep tonight.

The next BIG giant is about to be born. Where were you when
AOL was born? Or how about EBAY? Can you imagine your life
today if you had tapped into any of these companies when they
were first launched?

Now you have a second chance! The next BIG giant is about to
launch and you can get in on the ground floor for FREE!

             THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING!

After only 8 weeks over 90,000 people have joined and our doors
haven't even officially opened. Just a few days left before the
massive ad campaign (the official world launch). Over 10,000,000
people are expected to join in the next 3 to 6 months and EVERY
new sign-up will be placed under existing members. That means YOU
if you act now!

             WE ARE SPONSORS...NOT RECRUITERS!

Our TEAM is ready to hand you the "keys to the vault". We have in
place a powerful low cost co-op to over 250,000 extremely targeted
prospects. We have world class leadership to guide you every step
of the way. To put it simply...WE CARE!

THE OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME IS ON THE TABLE...YOURS FOR THE TAKING!

Don't waste another minute!
Get your piece of "Going Platinum" right NOW for FREE before you
see it on TV! Click on the link below and secure your future:
http://www.goingplatinum.com/member/griftec

                 HERE'S THE CLINCHER...

Going Platinum is backed by huge companies such as:
MCI WORLD.COM
VERIZON WIRELESS
ARTHUR ANDERSON (consulting/advertising)
COMPUBANK

And CompuBank will pay you $50 on the spot when you sign up.
BE YOUR OWN HEAVY HITTER...Collect the 50 BUCKS! Do it NOW.
http://www.goingplatinum.com/member/griftec

-=*-=*-=*-=*-=*-=*-=*-=*-=*-=*-=*-=*-=*-=*-=*

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
success at nowhere.com must respond to change in market conditions, it should not
be
interpreted to be a commitment on the part ofsuccess at nowhere.com and
success at nowhere.com cannot
guarantee the accuracy of any information presented after the date of
publication.
INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED
"AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,
INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND
FREEDOM FROM INFRINGEMENT.
The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this
document.