Your faith is PGP is charming and quaint, but wrong

Hroller Anonymous Remailer hroller at c2.org
Wed Nov 29 21:17:05 PST 1995

All of these articles from people claiming to be me!

I repeat, for the slow learners, that I consider PGP to be untrustworthy, at least on my machines. I don't want those Mounties to do to me what they did to Mulroney en passant.

You in the southern colony are free to use PGP, but I prefer other means of establishing my uniqueness. Style, for example, cannot be easily copied.

I am, as always,

  Alice de 'nonymous ...

                                    ...just another one of those...

  P.S.  This post is in the public domain.

                    I.  A.  M.  A.  M.  O.  R.  O.  N.