Before cryptoanarchy there was High Times anarchy

pro2rat at yahoo.com.au pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Mar 30 16:13:16 PDT 2024

Correlation not causation but this came out a decade before the cryptoanarchist manifesto

Firewalled
Firewalled like Bloomberg clickbait

https://archive.hightimes.com/article/1978/11/1/anarchy

>From memory of my own copy, thats survived almost 50 years, this isn't the worst potted history of anarchism you might ever read.

Not the greatest either, but the timing is interesting.

Mong almost certainly wanted to revive the discredited corpse of Murray Rothbard. Except he did reside in California most of his rotten life.

Presented in the interest of non revisionist list history, oh, and buttbongs.

Bong on!