Morning Spam

Tue Mar 26 11:20:28 PDT 2024

we’re considering handling our emotional challenge with thinking about
torture victim double agent in the scene

one idea was of tvda face drenched in tears approaching rebel worker 2 and
being like “these are the most wonderful people on the planet” but it left
out the shock of how different things were, so a possible change was
instead of “people”, maybe “angels” or “demigods” or such to show reality
shock, but didn’t quickly find the perfect word, and then it was
considered, what if tvda thinks he is dead and this is heaven, and that’s
how he processes the differences in history — …

—