USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 00:29:05 PST 2024

nitter
Logo
Libs of TikTok
@libsoftiktok

News you can’t see anywhere else. 📧 submissions at libsoftiktok.com. DM
submissions. Bookings: bookings at libsoftiktok.com. ⬇️Subscribe to our
newsletter
Depths of Hell
libsoftiktok.com
Joined November 2020

    Tweets 6,096
    Following 836
    Followers 2,939,350
    Likes 27,895

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
Libs of TikTok
@libsoftiktok
Libs of TikTok has already had a huge impact and we’re not stopping
any time soon! We’ve got BIG PLANS for the future! We need your help
to grow the team. Support independent journalism and subscribe on X
for just $3!
1,651
5,709
175
33,767
0
Libs of TikTok retweeted
Libs of TikTok
@libsoftiktok
13h
Here's Sen Scott Wiener's record: - faked his own hate mail - attended
public s*x & p*** parties - passed a bill that would no longer require
adults who have a*al or oral s*x with a 14 year old to register as a
s*x offender - passed a bill that will no longer make it a felony to
knowingly give someone aids without informing them - introduced a bill
that would allow a 12 year old decide if they want to live at home if
they don’t like their parents - Made California a Sanctuary State for
kids to receive medical transitions - Suggested to implement "drag
queen 101" class in K-12 schools
Senator Scott Wiener @Scott_Wiener
16h
Democrats must not cave in to bigot propagandists like Libs of TikTok.
This LGBTQ community center in Philadelphia provides critical services
to the community. Democrats must stand strong in the face of the tidal
wave of hate directed at LGBTQ people.
413
4,899
153
14,241
Libs of TikTok retweeted
Libs of TikTok
@libsoftiktok
11h
First grade teacher in Minnesota testified on the importance of having
pride flags in classrooms. She announces her pronouns and then
suggests that she has LGBTQ students. LGBTQ 7-year-olds?! Another ad
for homeschooling.
1,382
2,433
289
10,492
0
Libs of TikTok
@libsoftiktok
2h
BREAKING: Steve Nikoui is freed!!!
Matthew Foldi
@MatthewFoldi
2h
WATCH: STEVE NIKOUI IS FREED!!!! Thank you @RepBrianMast!!!!!!!
26
123
848
Libs of TikTok retweeted
Libs of TikTok
@libsoftiktok
2h
FREE Steve Nikoui!!!!! Pass it on! #freeSteveNikoui
123
1,735
68
6,326
Libs of TikTok retweeted
Libs of TikTok
@libsoftiktok
2h
Pro-Palestinian protesters blocking Biden’s motorcade: NOT ARRESTED
Gold star dad trying to get justice for his son who died because of
Biden’s disastrous withdrawal: ARRESTED AND CHARGED WITH A MISDEMEANOR
Welcome to Biden’s America.
139
2,282
71
6,386
Libs of TikTok retweeted
Wall Street Silver @WallStreetSilv
2h
FREE Steve Nikoui!!!!! Pass it on! #freeSteveNikoui
Libs of TikTok
@libsoftiktok
2h
FREE Steve Nikoui!!!!! Pass it on! #freeSteveNikoui
55
482
12
1,495
Libs of TikTok retweeted
Libs of TikTok
@libsoftiktok
3h
Biden had a gold star father arrested tonight. His son was k*lled
during Biden’s disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal. Biden looked at his
watch multiple times during the transfer of the fallen soldiers’
coffins. Biden doesn’t care about fallen servicemembers or their
families. Justice for Kareem!
Nick Sortor
@nicksortor
4h
🚨 JUST IN: The man screaming at Biden during his speech was Steve
Nikoui, whose son, Kareem Nikoui, was k^lled during Biden’s DISASTROUS
Afghanistan withdrawal Steve was screaming things like “UNITED STATES
MARINES” and “ABBEY GATE!” If there’s anything I’d ask you to do
tonight, it’s pray for the Nikoui family, and demand they receive
justice for Kareem 🙏🏻
349
4,177
161
13,924
Libs of TikTok retweeted
Alex Bruesewitz 🇺🇸
@alexbruesewitz
3h
THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! Free this grieving father immediately!!!
Libs of TikTok
@libsoftiktok
3h
Biden had a gold star father arrested tonight. His son was k*lled
during Biden’s disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal. Biden looked at his
watch multiple times during the transfer of the fallen soldiers’
coffins. Biden doesn’t care about fallen servicemembers or their
families. Justice for Kareem!
30
274
7
1,307
Libs of TikTok retweeted
Libs of TikTok
@libsoftiktok
10h
BREAKING: Outspoken trans activist Krystel Lauzon, who advocated for
child gender transitions, arrested on child p*rn charges. SOURCE:
reduxx.info/canada-transgend…
3,623
8,214
1,283
25,408
Libs of TikTok retweeted
Libs of TikTok
@libsoftiktok
4h
Biden is lost again. BIDEN: "I'm going that way?" HANDLER: "Yep, we're
going this way right here." The drugs wore off. It’s past his bedtime.
167
898
34
5,040
0
Libs of TikTok retweeted
Libs of TikTok
@libsoftiktok
5h
Biden just spoke out against "banning books." Your daily reminder that
when they accuse us of “banning books” they’re referring to
p*rnographic books which are offered to kids in schools across the
country. Biden wants your kids to have p*rn in school.
199
2,852
71
7,698
Libs of TikTok retweeted
Libs of TikTok
@libsoftiktok
5h
Hey @POTUS, it's LAKEN RILEY not Lincoln Riley. At least get her name
right. #SayHerName
306
2,811
39
18,151
Libs of TikTok retweeted
Libs of TikTok
@libsoftiktok
5h
The President of the United States just said January 6th was the
greatest threat to our democracy since the civil war. INSANE.
1,057
3,184
230
19,805
0
Libs of TikTok retweeted
Libs of TikTok
@libsoftiktok
5h
This was the greatest threat to our Democracy since the Civil War
according to Joe Biden
208
1,334
35