USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 00:18:06 PST 2024

nitter
Logo
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11

Founder & CEO: @TPUSA • Host: The Charlie Kirk Show • Click the link
below to subscribe 🇺🇸
Phoenix, AZ
apple.co/2VCxGsh
Joined May 2011

    Tweets 59,419
    Following 188,788
    Followers 2,845,709
    Likes 33,656

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
2h
They bring out Jacked up Joe only on special occasions 😂😂
Citizen Free Press
@CitizenFreePres
2h
"Jacked up Joe not his normal self tonight." Fox News suggests Biden
was given drugs before his State of the Union speech.
111
163
5
852
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
3h
Extraordinarily ironic that conservatives wondered if Joe Biden would
say Laken Riley’s name tonight and even when prodded, he was
physically unable.
57
76
4
690
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
3h
Senator Marco Rubio: “It was a proof of life speech.”
62
252
4
1,406
0
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
3h
BREAKING: Gold Star father whose son was killed in Afghanistan
withdrawal ARRESTED after yelling "Abbey Gate" at Biden during SOTU
Steve Nikoui, father of Lance Corporal Kareem Nikoui, was reportedly
charged with a misdemeanor. thepostmillennial.com/breaki…
BREAKING: Gold Star father whose son was killed in Afghanistan
withdrawl ARRESTED after yelling...

Steve Nikoui, father of Lance Corporal Kareem Nikoui, was reportedly
charged with a misdemeanor.
thepostmillennial.com
200
825
62
2,219
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
3h
You guys, the Democrats are totally right. Joe Biden is not just some
elderly old man with failing memory. He can totally be indicted now.
146
752
28
4,124
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
3h
Joe Biden got exactly one thing right tonight: Laken Riley's killer
was an ILLEGAL.
94
294
11
2,284
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
4h
Did you like Katie Britt's speech?
3,069
249
137
5,220
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
4h
I'm sure Katie Britt is a sweet mom and person, but this speech is not
what we need. Joe Biden just declared war on the American right and
Katie Britt is talking like she's hosting a cooking show whispering
about how Democrats "dont get it."
1,169
969
118
7,596
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
4h
Joe Biden opened his speech with this line: "In January, 1941,
Franklin Roosevelt came to this chamber to speak to the nation..."
That's seemingly a random way to open a speech. Or is it? FDR spoke
about declaring ALL OUT WAR in two theaters and to rally Congress. Joe
Biden views himself in the same light. He sees YOU and anyone who
supports the Republican nominee for US President as the moral
equivalent of the Nazis, worthy of destruction. Joe Biden sees himself
as a wartime leader overseeing a domestic war against the American
right.
341
1,443
53
6,901
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
4h
242 days until ballots are counted. They have superior machinery, more
money, the control of the federal government, and the backing of the
oligarchy. We are not favored, we are the underdogs. Get to work,
register voters, and chase ballots. Lets get serious about winning.
161
1,314
35
4,590
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
4h
That was the most one-sided, partisan, militant, and least
conciliatory State of the Union speeches in living memory. These
people don't see you as fellow citizens, but as an enemy that must be
defeated and subdued by any means necessary. They hate you.
388
1,943
45
8,244
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
4h
BREAKING: 81-year-old Joe Biden managed to complete his State of the
Union speech.
208
123
13
1,719
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
4h
Joe Biden doesnt seem to care about winning over Republicans or siwng
voters. Instead he just tries to troll or threaten them. This is an
elderly man with a dangerous authoritarian impulse who doesn't concern
himself with governing.
180
731
17
3,887
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
4h
Watch Xi Jinping give a speech. Watch Putin's interview with Tucker.
Then watch this display from Biden. Do you think any of our rivals
fear Biden? Do you think any of our allies respect him?
122
423
10
2,461
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
4h
According to Joe Biden, this is who just got killed by an illegal in
Georgia. He doesn't care, he doesn't know. It's Laken Riley, not
Lincoln, Joe.
80
632
21
3,116
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
5h
Joe Biden's policies killed Laken Riley.
139
1,080
9
6,863
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
5h
Joe Biden has overseen the largest foreign invasion in the history of
the country. He wants you replaced.
77
377
13
2,193
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
5h
We'll probably just send it to Ukraine.
President Biden
@POTUS
5h
I propose a minimum tax of 25% for billionaires. Just 25%. That would
raise $500 billion over the next 10 years. Imagine what that could do
for America.
37
95
3
850
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
5h
Joe Biden is the pawn of the oligarchs. He vacations at a
billionaires' homes. He is supported by the wealthiest people in the
world. This is all pure political drivel.
84
282
8
1,699