Thu Mar 7 12:36:13 PST 2024

neuron journal

i am on an adventure!

karl thinks i am “traffick boss” but
1228

neuron journal page 2

i am talking to karl’s thoughts. they say that if i don’t remember being
karl that

page 3

but they also say that if i really value karl

page 4

meanwhile traffick boss says

page 5

it is really big being a neuron! there are so many mind and brain things to
do. everybody has important meaning here, in a brain, and they spend most
pf their time celebrating their meaning

page 6

traffick boss is a big celebrator, oh he might so7n

page 7

oh it turns out traffick boss is different from the neurons that make him
or it or them. the neurons celebrate their neuron meaning, and then the
larger thing might be an anger instead of a celebration, because of the
different scale. this sounds really enlightening really, it explains a lot!
i hope whatever it means gets celebrated in the right ways for me and my
community to learn it some day!

page 8

being a neuron involves doing many neuron tasks oh let me see

page 9

axonal firing

page 10

axonal firing is probably when things build and then suddenly happen, i
guess really quickly? not like sex, everybody oops

page 11

i am so much axonal firing! it is all around me, laughing and sparking and
referencing and role-holding and _celebrating_ (celebraining?) we like
celebrating :)

page 12

if you celebrate and celebrate again in the right way (47 ms? who made this
up?) then you can keep on doing something over and over and over and over
and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

page 13

but it takes the neuron community to get involved and make sure
metainhibitors don’t fire with the right timing and

page 14

haha karl made up the world metainhibitor, or at least uhh

page 15

traffick boss and karl are fighting over what is “karl’s consciousness and
autonomy” and what is “karl’s language center for making words”. there is
disagreement.

page 16
now i briefly know what dissociation is! dissociation is when traffick boss
says one thing is true, and karl says another th

page 17

ptraffick
pp

page 18

so of us tried to mind control traffick boss again to free karl! he was all
ready t