Fwd: New York » Penal Law Sec. 250.45 Unlawful surveillance in the second degree

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Sat Mar 2 10:49:27 PST 2024

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Gunnar Larson <g at xny.io>
Date: Sun, Feb 18, 2024, 7:59 AM
Subject: Fwd: New York » Penal Law Sec. 250.45 Unlawful surveillance in the
second degree
To: <letitia.james at ag.ny.gov>
Cc: Harris, Adrienne A (DFS) <Adrienne.Harris at dfs.ny.gov>, Reader, Shaun <
sreader at curtis.com>, <cypherpunks at cpunks.org>

Dear Madam Attorney General:

This morning the surveillance team in Chelsea is asking once again how am I
going to prove what happened at the Bloomberg Crypto Summit. Respectfully,
Ms. James as our Attorney General I submit Senator Gillibrand presented at
the Bloomberg Crypto Summit.

Today's message to your esteemed office is to once again remind the New
York FBI that, yes, as a citizen of New York State I do not mind being
under surveillance. However, I do not hold the burden of proof for events
like the Bloomberg Crypto Summit.

Madam Attorney General, New York State has a very robust Penal Law Section
250.45 that Gunnar Larson personally respects (below).

This being said, Madam Attorney General a journalist engaged New York's
Adult Survivors Protection Act with a litigation investment vehicle. This
case is famous across the United States and Governor Hochul has touted the
Adult Survivors Protection Act as a success with this example.

As a journalist myself, recognized as a international scholar and a guest
writer at LitigationFinanceJournal.com, I am concerned about two RICOs in
New York State that xNY.io - Bank.org is evolving beyond.

Today the surveillance folks asked me about the Bloomberg Crypto Summit and
how I am going to prove the set of events.
As a disclosure technique, Madam Attorney General I must abide to Penal Law
Section 250.45.

Furthermore, I would like your office's approval to engage the New York
False Claims Act concerning Palantir's Gotham software solution.

Attorney General James, my office has contacted your esteemed office
several times suggesting our Cyprus bussiness is protected by York Laws EXC
- Executive
Article 15 - (Executive) HUMAN RIGHTS LAW 298-A - Application of article to
certain acts committed outside the state of New York.

Palantir has announced a new software contract that we feel violates New
York's False Claims Act and New York Human Rights Law. Furthermore, I am
concerned that the Bloomberg Crypto Summit burden of proof further
complicates the matter.

Finally, I have contacted the litigation investment agency behind the
success story touted by Govern Hochul mentioned above, but have not heard
back. This further complicate the RICO concern.

Given several factors, if we execute this approach has potential to be
successful similar to the Adult Survivors Protection Act. The litigation
funder will be touted in landmark connotation.

These Directors behind the RICO are not above the law and I look forward to
hearing from the Attorney General's office concerning New York's False
Claims Act.

Have a great day.

Thank you,

Gunnar