Class war considered harmful

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 20:08:40 PST 2024

As referenced by my fractalisation post, I’m thinking on stimulated
conflict among allies tonight, and how we repeat and process that pain in
sarcasm, dark humor, and fights.

The shapes, scales, and focuses of this that you express change. I imagine
that’s very meaningful.

In the USA I haven’t seen much left fascism, it’s unfamiliar to me. I’m
guessing I’ve mostly seen homeless- and middle- class people struggling to
support those with the least in a radical political manner.

I heard from a russian that they can have a lot of unprocessed trauma from
being forced to spy on their neighbors during the soviet union. This,
combined with the country’s reputation, gives me the impression those are
dynamics that are unlikely for me or most to understand.

My experience trends toward harm coming from capital. I’ve attended now
lectures for government enforcements and their tech seems really old (like,
they mentioned wifi mac address harvesting as new (it’s an old list topic
from the dawn of wifi)). Additionally, the stories I’ve heard from the
frontlines of conflict areas generally involve power- paired with money-
oriented corruption coopting naive efforts at peacemaking, diplomacy, and
aid.

Anarchism seems to be anticapitalism so long as capitalism means excessive
power. Expressions otherwise seems like impacts of stimulated internal
conflict.

I’m wondering if people somewhere impactful are forced cruelly and/or
helplessly to take responsibility for their own undeserved suffering. The
feeling of pain seems similar. To be turned against your own, with nobody
understanding or acknowledging this, and no clear provision for aid.