Cypherpunk 2027 as a cryptoanarchist singularity

pro2rat at yahoo.com.au pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jan 25 13:39:49 PST 2024

They tried to colonize cryptoanarchism for their own private profit. Futarchists tried. Holocrats tried. Austro-libertarians tried repeatedly.

They tried and died.

As these networks expand, people are no longer beholden to a narrow, close-knit group of gatekeepers or social policeman. This enables cultural liberalisation.

https://www.ggd.world/p/how-does-exogamy-shape-economics

we’re at the start of a world where self-play or self-play-like ideas work to improve LLM capabilities

https://www.alexirpan.com/2024/01/10/ai-timelines-2024.html

We're also at the start of a world of ubiquitous quantum netorking with state of the art encryption.
This dramatically changes the odds for anarchism overthrowing the present END of HISTORY neo-liberal hegemony. Even within three years at full warp!

Anarchism 1.  Neo-platonism 0

Interception. Now we have the ball. On to CYPHERPUNK 2027.

Welcome to the revolution!