USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 01:52:26 PST 2024

https://loomered.com/2024/01/22/analysis-alex-soros-threatens-cryptic-trump-assassination-threat-and-bounty-offer-by-sharing-atlantic-article-featuring-a-twisted-subliminal-cover-image/

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/1749410814178545678

SOROS ASSASSINATION THREAT AGAINST PRESIDENT TRUMP EXPOSED!

Additionally, further exposing how @AlexanderSoros just sent out a
cryptic assassination hit on President Trump, John F Kennedy was
assassinated on November 22, 1963. The $10 bill in the photograph next
to the bullet says “WILL PAY TO THE BEARER ON DEMAND”. That writing on
the bill was replaced with “IN GOD WE TRUST” in 1963. Alex Soros and
@TheAtlantic specifically used this old $10 bill to highlight the JFK
assassination. In fact, all of the paper currency in this photo is
associated with political assassination. *Abraham Lincoln was
Assassinated *Alexander Hamilton pistol duel with Aaron Burr *Andrew
Jackson was the first President to have an assassination attempt
against him in 1835. *The 2 one dollar bills are silver certificates.
The silver is referring to Kennedy being on a silver coin as well as
the silver bullet. The Bills Show As Followed: 10 02 5 01 1 1 The 4th
bill is a TEN upside down that spells “NET”. So the offer is
$100,250,111 NET. @AlexanderSoros should be arrested immediately and
@TheAtlantic needs to be investigated for publishing this.
@SecretService @FBI @JasonMillerinDC @LaCivitaC @TeamTrump @EricTrump
@DonaldJTrumpJr
It gets even more obvious that the image published by @TheAtlantic and
@AlexanderSoros is a call for the assassination of President Trump.
The $10 and $20 bills on the bottom have a 4 and a 5 on them. As in
45! 45th President of the United States. $47 = 47th President Donald J
Trump.

"Democrats are getting desperate to be trying this plot."

If Donald Trump is convicted by a jury for RICO in trying to influence
the 2020 election results in Georgia, who would you vote for
president? Trump 51% (+2) Biden 49% . at Harvard/@Harris_X_/@HarrisPoll,
2,346 RV, 1/17-18
Political Polls
@Politics_Polls
14h
2024 National GE: Trump 53% (+6) Biden 47% . Trump 44% (+8) Biden 36%
Kennedy 21% . at Harvard/@Harris_X_/@HarrisPoll, 2,346 RV, 1/17-18
harvardharrispoll.com/wp-con…

Laura Loomer
@LauraLoomer
15h
So passengers need to inspect the planes they fly on now? DEI is going
to get us all killed. Should I pack a tool kit in my carry on the next
time I fly, too?
New York Post
@nypost
15h
NYC-bound flight canceled when passenger notices missing bolts on
plane wing trib.al/iQYUG9P

Laura Loomer
@LauraLoomer
15h
. at elonmusk I thought this was Twitter 2.0? What’s going on?
Liberacrat Media™️
@Liberacrat_
15h
Replying to @LauraLoomer @elonmusk @X
@LauraLoomer— you’re not only search bannned, you’re also being
shadow/ghost banned at the moment. To ensure accuracy, I cross checked
it against my handle and surprise, surprise, I’m also in the same boat
as you! See attachments.

Laura Loomer
@LauraLoomer
15h
President Trump released a new statement on Truth Social today about E
Jean Carroll! He was supposed to be in court today for the E Jean
Carroll trial, but the Leftist judge in the case moved the date till
tomorrow, the day of the New Hampshire primary in an effort to
interfere in our elections. "E. Jean Carroll was forced to change her
story on the “Monica Lewinsky-type” dress. She originally claimed that
the “event” happened in 1994, and that she wore the Donna Karan dress
on that day. The problem is that New York Times Fact Checkers found
the dress wasn’t even made by Donna Karan until long after 1994. The
truth is that she doesn’t know the day, month, season, year, or decade
- because it did not happen. End this Witch Hunt now!"

Epstein-Tied Democrat Mega Donor who Cofounded LinkedIn Donates To
Nikki Haley's 2024 Campaign This is the same donor that is funding the
E Jean Carroll fake rape trial against President Trump in NYC this
week, in an act of election interference.
loomered.com/2023/12/05/epst…
Epstein-Tied Democrat Mega Donor who Cofounded LinkedIn Donates To
Nikki Haley's 2024 Presidential...
Billionaire Reid Hoffman took Jamie Dimon’s advice to donate to Nikki
Haley to stop Donald Trump to heart as Hoffman’s political advisors
announced to the media that Mr. Hoffman had donated $250,000...
loomered.com

"Nikki Haley aka Pocahontas 2.0"

"South Carolina Congresswoman @NancyMace from Nikki Haley’s home state
just officially endorsed Donald Trump for President. Her endorsement
comes after the Republican delegation of elected officials from SC
flew to New Hampshire to tell New Hampshire voters to vote for Trump
instead of Nikki Haley. It also comes just days after South Carolina
@SenatorTimScott flew to NH with President Trump on Trump’s plane, and
endorsed Trump on stage during a rally. @NikkiHaley’s own state
rejects her, and so should all of you."

Laura Loomer
@LauraLoomer
16h
Wow unreal. President Trump was supposed to be in New York City today
after his rally in New Hampshire last night so he could attend court.
In an act of BRAZEN ELECTION INTERFERENCE, Judge Kaplan, the Leftist
judge in Trump’s E. Jean Carroll defamation trial, just delayed
Trump’s trial that he was supposed to attend today, until tomorrow,
January 23, the day of the New Hampshire primary. @ReidHoffman (who
was an associate and friend of the pedophile Jeffrey Epstein) has been
funding E. Jean Caroll’s lawsuits against Trump. Hoffman is the second
largest Democrat mega donor after George Soros, and he is also backing
@NikkiHaley for President. He recently donated a quarter of a million
dollars to Haley’s PAC and encouraged his Democrat donor friends to do
the same. It’s obvious that Judge Kaplan is trying to illegally
interfere in the New Hampshire primary. I wonder if @reidhoffman has
any financial ties to Judge Kaplan too? Perhaps Judge Kaplan needs to
have his bank records examined.

Laura Loomer
@LauraLoomer
18h
. at elonmusk why are so many conservative accounts having their content
marked as “sensitive”? And why is my account GHOST BANNED? When people
try to search for my account in the search bar, I don’t show up
anymore. I went to bed with 799.9k followers. I woke up with 799. The
day before I went to bed with 799.8 and woke up with 798.7k. This
doesn’t seem right and I am not the only person to notice the recent
censorship of posts on X. Can you please address this because it’s
affecting a lot of accounts and it doesn’t seem normal.

Laura Loomer
@LauraLoomer
Jan 22
. at elonmusk This is concerning. @AlexanderSoros is using @X to incite
an assassination of President Trump and to offer up a bounty for it.
He should actually be banned for this.

Laura Loomer
@LauraLoomer
Jan 22
WATCH: At President Trump’s rally tonight in Rochester, NH, he pledged
to end every Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) program and
support the largest deportation program in American history. President
@realDonaldTrump is the only candidate who can protect American
children from racist DEI policies and protect us from the threats
pouring across our open border.