Fwd: [EXTERNAL] Re: [OpenRecords] Request FOIL-2023-836-00688 Closed - Mayor Eric Adams and Bitcoin

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Sun Jan 14 11:10:59 PST 2024

"I Have a Dream" is a public speech that was delivered by American civil
rights activist and Baptist minister Martin Luther King Jr. during the
March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom on August 28, 1963. In the speech,
King called for civil and economic rights and an end to racism in the
United States.

Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, America has given its colored
people a bad check, a check that has come back marked "insufficient funds."
But we refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. We refuse to
believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of
opportunity of this nation.