Cryptocurrency: Gemini Winklevoss Caught Up In Political CensorBanning Accounts re Chabad Sewer Jew Tunnels

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 03:58:38 PST 2024

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2024/01/10/synagogue-new-york-tunnel-secret-brooklyn-hasidic-jews/
https://twitter.com/LaurenWitzkeDE/status/1744545987618545796
https://twitter.com/SpaghettiBoyX69
https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones

Rebecca
@Blondes_tweets
Jan 9
@Gemini has closed my account for political reasons, and has made it
impossible to withdrawal my funds (it has given me 5 days or funds are
retained) by giving me repeated error messages when I try to verify
any bank (which takes more than 5 days), checking account, PayPal, or
any mode of withdrawal that they allow. PLEASE rt to @GeminiSupport;
they're trying to retain my entire balance. DO NOT USE @GEMINI. They
can take your funds without warning and refuse to release them to you
through repeated error messages.
Rebecca
@Blondes_tweets
Jan 9
Replying to @rvolt24 @Gemini @GeminiSupport
They also have locked my account so I cannot verify any avenue to
withdrawal the money. I get repeated errors so that I cannot verify my
checking account, PayPal, Plaid, or any other checking account or
debit card from ANY bank- this is an attempt for them to keep the
balance.
Jan 9, 2024 · 2:38 AM UTC
@Blondes_tweets
Jan 9
I would also like to know but @GeminiSupport will not get back to me
and I have not heard back from my technical support questions. My
guess is that they will delay answering until my 5 day limit is up and
they will retain the fiat currency in my account.
@Blondes_tweets
Jan 9
What a bunch of pussies ⁦@Gemini⁩
Rebecca
@Blondes_tweets
11h
Why is being a huge pussy some kind of flex? I wonder if “long covid”
is responsible for his short penis…
Rebecca
@Blondes_tweets
Jan 9
Replying to @BasedTorba @tyler
Same, and @GeminiSupport has disabled my ability to withdraw the USD
in the account. I cannot get ahold of anyone

Andrew Torba
@BasedTorba
Jan 9
Just got banned from Gemini, which I have been using for years to buy
bitcoin, for no reason stated. @tyler What's the deal here? Not using
the account for processing or anything just low volume stacking of
sats personally.
Jan 9, 2024 · 3:35 AM UTC
Andrew Torba
@BasedTorba
7h
The kind folks at @River reached out and said they’d be glad to have
me. Much appreciated. river.com/signup?r=TJBPWVYJ
Andrew Torba
@BasedTorba
14h
Pay attention to who is talking about the tunnels and who isn’t.
Andrew Torba
@BasedTorba
16h
Substack says it will remove Nazi publications from the platform
Andrew Torba
@BasedTorba
Jan 7
“If successful, Torba’s work on AI could prove to be one of the most
significant and relevant things anyone has done for the freedom
movement.”
https://thenewamerican.com/opinion/how-the-dissident-right-can-use-ai-for-good/