USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 22:55:01 PST 2024

Vivek Ramaswamy continues running rings around all other candidates,
both on tour and on podcasts and digital social media...

https://twitter.com/VivekGRamaswamy

Vivek Ramaswamy
@VivekGRamaswamy

U.S. Presidential Candidate. Speaking hard truths.

Vivek Ramaswamy
@VivekGRamaswamy
3h
The MSM is trying to write our obituary. I’m looking forward to
writing theirs on Jan 15. This should be fun. 📍West Des Moines, IA

Live from Polk County, IA | Vivek 2024 Town Hall
176
421
33
3,539
Vivek Ramaswamy
@VivekGRamaswamy
15m
😀
Tricia McLaughlin
@TriciaOhio
3h
Numbers don’t lie, polls do. 📍West Des Moines, Iowa
46
30
2
507
Vivek Ramaswamy
@VivekGRamaswamy
18m
But, the polls! 😂
Conservative 🇺🇸 @ConservativeOG
2h
Absolute MASSIVE crowd in Iowa for Vivek Ramaswamy 🔥🔥🔥 Look back at
every recent election. The polls are lying to you. This man will
deliver a SHOCK to the system on Jan. 15th.
105
158
9
1,655
Vivek Ramaswamy retweeted
Joey Mannarino
@JoeyMannarinoUS
1h
Just got finished with @LauraLoomer’s show and realized
@VivekGRamaswamy’s event was right down the road. Headed over to see
if anyone came out, almost crashed with all the Black Ice, and lo and
behold there’s about 200 people here waiting in the photo line for
Vivek. That’s some dedication!
52
95
3
698
0
Vivek Ramaswamy retweeted
Chris Carapezza
@Chris_Carapezza
2h
Vivek allows protester to ask her question. “You get to finish asking
your question but then I’ll answer after that.” @VivekGRamaswamy I’m
answering your question, it may not be the answer you want.
94
147
13
1,054
0
Vivek Ramaswamy retweeted
Vivek Ramaswamy
@VivekGRamaswamy
3h
The MSM is trying to write our obituary. I’m looking forward to
writing theirs on Jan 15. This should be fun. 📍West Des Moines, IA

Live from Polk County, IA | Vivek 2024 Town Hall
176
421
33
3,539
Vivek Ramaswamy retweeted
Mike Benz
@MikeBenzCyber
1h
Here is @VivekGRamaswamy’s wife Apoorva explaining the story of how
they met & him telling her one year ago that he wanted to run for
President Funny: “He was basically the only Republican in law school”
(paraphrased)
34
99
8
788
0
Vivek Ramaswamy retweeted
Malcolm FleX
@Malcolm_fleX48
1h
I just want to say how crazy it is that over 200 people showed up
tonight in the middle of a blizzard to see @VivekGRamaswamy speak at
10pm at night! Ron DeSantis ran to CNN. Nikki Haley didn't show up.
Vivek went straight to the people all day.
97
405
13
3,729
0
Vivek Ramaswamy retweeted
Mike Benz
@MikeBenzCyber
2h
Here in Iowa, a woman interrupts @VivekGRamaswamy rebuking DC’s
climate agenda to shout at him that climate change killed her family
(just gonna leave that there) Vivek’s response is an unusual sight. He
didn’t call security. He engaged, debated, reframed. Interesting
exchange:
204
408
29
2,372
0
Vivek Ramaswamy retweeted
News Nomad 🗞
@The_Nomad_News
2h
WATCH: A crowd of 100+ shows up during a winter storm for
@VivekGRamaswamy in West Des Moines. ‘How many of you have been
polled?’ (Only 2 raise their hand.) ‘There’s one poll that matters,
and that’s January 15th.’ @JakeChapmanIA
28
128
6
969
0
Vivek Ramaswamy retweeted
Mike Benz
@MikeBenzCyber
2h
Here’s a Vivek Eye View of him explaining to a packed house in Iowa
what he’d do in year 1. What stuck out to me is his claim that by the
end of year 1, the FBI would no longer exist. Interested to probe his
plan to make that politically viable against Blob Wrath striking back.
67
112
2
884
0
Vivek Ramaswamy retweeted
Caroline Sunshine
@CSUNSHINE
2h
MASSIVE crowd tonight despite a snowstorm that grounded other
campaigns. Wow!! Crowd chants USA as @VivekGRamaswamy enters!
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
25
92
2
840
0
Vivek Ramaswamy retweeted
Zachery Henry
@zhenryaz
2h
Here we go! @VivekGRamaswamy rallies in West Moines with less than a
week left before the Iowa caucuses…

Zachery Henry

Here we go! @VivekGRamaswamy rallies in West Moines with less than a
week left before the Iowa caucuses…
28
95
1
721
Vivek Ramaswamy retweeted
Conservative 🇺🇸 @ConservativeOG
2h
Absolute MASSIVE crowd in Iowa for Vivek Ramaswamy 🔥🔥🔥 Look back at
every recent election. The polls are lying to you. This man will
deliver a SHOCK to the system on Jan. 15th.
80
264
12
3,072
Vivek Ramaswamy retweeted
Benjamin Yoho
@BenYoho
2h
Blizzard in West Des Moines. Didn’t matter. Hell or high water, joined
by some patriots to see @VivekGRamaswamy in action. 🇺🇸
13
60
2
628
Vivek Ramaswamy retweeted
Malcolm FleX
@Malcolm_fleX48
2h
NBC: "vIvEK iS caNcElLiNg hIs aPPeArAnceS aFtEr mOCkiNg nIKki hAleY
fOr cAnCelLiNg eVeNTs" Vivek:
Vivek Ramaswamy
@VivekGRamaswamy
3h
The MSM is trying to write our obituary. I’m looking forward to
writing theirs on Jan 15. This should be fun. 📍West Des Moines, IA
41
141
3
1,797
Vivek Ramaswamy retweeted
Tricia McLaughlin
@TriciaOhio
3h
Numbers don’t lie, polls do. 📍West Des Moines, Iowa
35
90
4
996
Vivek Ramaswamy retweeted
Rupali Chadha, M.D.🩺
@RupaliChadhaMD
5h
The racism and bigotry against @VivekGRamaswamy is highlighting the
problems on the Left more than the Right. On the Right, I mostly see
nice people of all colors and creeds showing up to chat with a man
bravely facing a blizzard to preserve the American way of life.
92
352
11
2,880