SpyVeillance: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 21:22:52 PST 2024

Been telling you need to build global p2p nets for years,
no one listens. So you're gonna get fucked like sheep.

@michelleweekley
When I can back to the United States in 2018 after being abroad for
several years, I started saying that the censorship here was worse
than China. Obviously this was a hot take. But my thesis is that at
least in China, the rules are clear. They’re very black and white
about their censorship. In the US, there was still a charade. Many
people thought I was crazy but 2020 woke many people up. Started on
January 1, 2024 @TMobile will begin fining customers for speech they
don’t like. Not limited to but including SHAFT content. What’s that?
👇🏼 S: Sexually inappropriate content H: Hate speech or profanity A:
Alcohol F: Firearms, and depictions or endorsements of violence T:
Tobacco (including vaping), or endorsement of illegal or illicit
drugs, including marijuana and cannabis The charade that they’re “not”
reading the content of your text messages is over. The charade that
the first amendment still stands, is over. The charade that Americans
are not subject to politically objective “hate speech” regulations, is
over. I genuinely don’t know what the answer is. I’m not sure there is
one. But awareness is extremely important. Speak up.