Fri Jan 5 13:54:08 PST 2024

ipad is bootlooping

we are quiet room in library. lots of people being very quiet.
sometimes accidentally e.g. sing about numbers, but so far nobody
complained.
sometimes boss spam makes loud laugh, so somewhat worried about this.

ipad just showed login screen! then rebooted.
its problem is possibly:
- the battery is too low to get through boot
- it autoboots when it starts charging for some reason
- the display was set too bright
- it's plugged into a low-current source (not sure what else i have
here in library atm)

it's confusing to engage ipad addictionish idea when it is
bootlooping, and i'm confused!

anyway in other noise i made a milestone coding. i raised an error in
bundlr's upload servers; {i send a byte-identical data format that
differs from theirs in that it can contain binary data}; i went on the
discord and asks and they were all 'oh you have invalid unicode chars
in' and it got resolved unimaginably fast. while on there um i read
the faq about free uploads and they bumped the free upload size from
kilobytes to kibibytes! and ratelimited it to 600/minute, charging
money if the ratelimit is exceeded.
i have waaay less than 600/minute, so i tried a few different
approaches to sending more and made an uploading python class.
this library only gives me about 350/minute, but that's still more
than i was getting, and i've maxed out it to with the code now.
hopefully i test more bandwidth when i am at a location with more
bandwidth (like other library that i was at last, it let me go up to
600 in tests, or a big store).
anyway it is in https://github.com/xloem/pyarweave in
toys/node2_pump.py [node2 bandwidth test code in root folder] --
1641
:)

confusion is interesting
we had a really cool idea recently regarding an unpleasant psychotic
experience 11 or so years ago where karl wa -- [inhibited expression
????]
anyway idea of funny things being parts of normal mind but off in a
funny space, like too much hypnotic behavior for example, or not
having nearby-neurons to express meaning.
like needing to pee but in the brain, where do i do this, how do i
express it, unsure maybe poor analogy >_>

:) i got confused around active task and eating supper and stuff like that :(

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
it's 4:43 . i hit a big milestone. ohhhhh i'm used to navigating with
ipad and it's bootlooping.
maybe if i put it in vehicle it would charge better than off this laptop?
1643

i found one of my lost toothbrushing bags !!!! these thing cost me
like $60/mo to rebuy after losing.

1644

no charger tho. there is also a lowest-end android phone in the
vehicle that could navigate too. 1645

1652