Thu Jan 4 16:42:21 PST 2024

traffick boss visits danger and mischief officer

traffick boss: "danger officer! my best bud!"
danger officer: "traffick boss! we're making the best in the world!"
traffick boss: "you know it, bro, we're going places for sure."

a multibillion-dollar rocket smashes into epcot in a huge explosion.

traffick boss, danger officer, and mischief officer look on, while
drinking martinis and patting each other on the back.

mischief officer: "we're going places!"
traffick boss: "who the fuck are you"