Re: SpaceX Interlocking Directors’ Intent to Manipulate Markets

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Tue Jan 2 03:07:43 PST 2024

Madam Attorney General:

We have not heard from you on this important matter.

Today while getting ready to go to Harlem, the surveillance operation in
Chelsea has been yelling saying I will be arrested at the Harlem meeting
today.

This is unacceptable and will not be tolerated.

Can xNY.io - Bank.org please have a response from your esteemed office by
5:00pm today on this important concern.

Thank you,

Gunnar

Gunnar Larson