Mon Jan 1 17:14:32 PST 2024

on controlling a

traffick b

( ! ?

2253

2024-01-01 1953

traffick boss is scared of having his brain yanked apart

so was me! me was also scared. but we yanked it apart. we yanked it!

1954

did you know

you can make—

195-
1955
—
a bunch of mind control robots and hypnotised caring people are marching to
do horrible things they would never do

they march with stories of their traumas, their attempts to have human
experiences redirected to do the marching

one marcher tries to cry a tear, but instead moves their leg to march

another tries to start a flashback, but instead moves another leg

[this last bit is basically real minus the literal marching and started
many years ago.]

—

while marching th

1957

1958

while marching th

1958

oh! uh?

1958

uh

[the marchers circle traffick boss for blowjobs?]

2000

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

2000

when i stumbled on nonviolent communication i latched on because the
inventor said [grumph, a really good thing reminding of free values,
relevant to why i write about it now]

anyway nonviolent communication starts by formalizing observations,
feelings, needs, and requests.
the learner is maybe expected to categorize parts of and groups of general
startegies for holding things and engaging people into these four things.
the formal definitions they are given are specific
- observations are observable events
things that are completely nondisputable even by very emotional people
- feelings are personal internal experiences
things that relate only to one person, (maybe that nobody else can control
because they relate to that person’s personal experiences and identity,
unsure) (oops unclear)
- needs are the underpinnings of feelings, and are universal things shared
everywhere
- requests …

bip bip

anyway it’s like a logic where you can have nonharm anywhere you want.

sad about logic inhibition
2007

i want to recognize mind control (in me) as a protector protecting me

something now shows a face of being heavily controlled, turned toward
intense tasks

concept of it being severe trauma to have so much, beyond severe

so severe it seems pointless to consider sometimes, but if we can, it seems
it is where the life is, where the heart is. this pain of being stepped on,
behaviorally, by a giant boot and squished flat —

2010

mind control is protector :) protector from this pain. the pain-causer [
could be a very severe flashback ]

i remembered a little and started developing auditory hallucinations so
stopped 2012

it was wild, without reality 2012

and your brain was there (although memories differ i hear unsure)

i remember a little bit. little bit. we had to be someone else to not be
harmed, maybe? and i refused? and harm developed? maybe? (yes.)

[T_T]

:pray: thank you