ANARCHIST BOOKFAIR IN RIGA, LATVIA

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Feb 28 22:49:04 PST 2024

We are organising the very first anarchist bookfair of our country and this is an open call for lecturers, radical book sellers, writers, directors, artists and activists to come to Riga in May 2024 and participate in the fair, tell the fair visitors about their work / organisations and help with the spread of critical political theory and direct action in Latvia.

https://anarchistnews.org/content/anarchist-bookfair-riga-latvia

Reposts for anarchy not Planet Bloomberg bs from a spamming nincompoop called " Gunner "