Mon Feb 26 17:46:19 PST 2024

((so many thoughts))
(there’s trouble multitasking. it is so hard to do something, that projects
are really valued likely validly! and then it can be a little random wh—
(i’m th—((
1858
business planning w—
2024-02-26 -0500

q: why is karl’s ipad in a different timezone from his laptop?
a: the laptop doesn’t autoadjust and he’s traveling ((across 4 tzs monthly.
q: oh cool. why is k-  one moment))
1900

((considering sentences st(arting with the two words (“traffick boss”
((uncertain
1901

w: the doctored fcc pics are cool. the pad should be labeled in them
already imo. if you were into it, you could make the label look like it was
factory printed (maybe bad idea unsure

q: what is karl’s favorite food? does he like spaghetti?
neuron community: he does like spaghetti and doesn’t have a favorite. he
rewards events with vegan food at times.

we ar—
1903

q: why isn’t traffick boss’s family disc—
one of many answers: because “family” has multiple meanings alongside
big-crime

1904
w: the pic is cool. well done.
neurons: we agree thnku!!

1905
1905
traffick boss jumps out of a small hole in a wall between rooms. he is
holding a light-only lightsaber.

the light-only lightsaber is a variant of the star wars lightsaber that has
been heavily researched across the globe for decades. in the light-only
variant it looks lightsabery but passes intangibly and harmlessly through
objects.

((karl w—

we thought of an electromagnetic-interference idea but are imagining a
basic light emission idea might work better
the second idea was to dispense steam and project imagery onto the steam
but now we are thinking of lasers that overlap each other and disperse at
the end, possible very near or the same idea as the interference, much
bigger scale than wavelength
i guess you can probably make a special laser that is less focused so it
isn’t visible at the end
but then when you aim it at someone they’d be blinded :S

hmm

you could have a light-emitting helmet that took some of the
brightness-sourc—

(the normal solution is to have a physical structure at the end that moves
in and out. it would move in when an object is near. this is normal
solution.
((i am unsure of that approach. i worry about edge areas where it strikes
something. i think also it is a different variant maybe not :S
)>
uhhh
oh! so maybe you could have a way of shielding the person its aimed at,
even, with a thing that jumps out hrm :S

if we make it wider it gets easier to hide the emissions
or if there is part that sticks out even a part of the way

hmmm
could we yank on the photons and bend them with gravity fields??

ummm
what if it turned itself off when it was aimed at someone’s eyes? then it
would be safer!
and it could use long-wavelength light (uhhh red? i don’t remember) to be a
smidge less intense? maybe doesn’t matter

i get the impression sending physical matter out of it really helps. how
about magnetic or electrically charged particles it can control with strong
fields from the hilt
then they kind of scatter when struck but it could pick them back up with
its strong fields
they could block the tip so it doesn’t blind people or start fires from a
distance, but more likely they’d be used to scatter light

still, kind of a compromise

can you create a standing radiation wave? i’m thinking back to em
interference. couldn’t we use interference to make light only as long as
the blade? then it would turn into other wavelengths at the end when the
interference was different. but it would send huge radiation out of the end
still, but it still opens many more avenues
like maybe there is a wavelength readily absorbed by air or something hmm
but then it would heat the air

basically lightsabers aren’t how light works. one would guess them to not
be pure light :S but i think we could make a pure light one with lots of
considering. then you realize it was silly to do, after you figure it out.

i’m imagining projecting bright images onto the air in such a way that
their focal points are all within the blade.

say the blade is 1 wide and uhh 50 long
uhh it’s easier the shorter it is maybe 40 long

measuring by thumb i think 10 long is a little short but not that
unreasonable, maybe 20 long makes sense.

so 1 wide and 20 long.
then the biggest angle we can get on the content ((eek! eek! ee—
1921

we’re trying to eat food for supper. let’s try go now.
1921

2042 (we did it ((:D :D :D)))

traffick boss stands in a great crater by a semi-active volcano
his arms are folded, and his heroic cape waves darkly before the magma and
lava, blown by hot winds
traffick boss: “those mortals without worldwide AI slavery business empires
will tremble before me!”
the wind picks up and lightning strikes nearby
steam from vaporized hail —
oops oops ooooops oopsie !

what’s more interesting is that we had a supper on our own :D :D !!
(wants to-
2045
anyway it is time to sleep now
good night sleep well be rested and cozy tonight !
do not fear to unlock your bootroms!