Fri Feb 23 16:17:57 PST 2024

traffick boss calls his executive assistant

traffick boss: "executive assistant, i have things to schedule."

executive assistant glances frightenedly at a bunch of cyborgs and
wild powersuits and janitors with tv cameras planning to throw
traffick boss's schedule to the wind

executive assistant: "yes, god of all reality?"

traffick boss: "i would like to buy a set of phone repair
screwdrivers, and return to a study area."

executive assistant glances again at the writhing influence masses,
funded by various nations and private interests

executive assistant: "i have it scheduled now!"
executive assistant looks at traffick boss

traffick boss looks at executive assistant, and then at the writhing
mass of spies and slaves

traffick boss: "oh! and be sure to direct machine learning marketer
and researcher to use all our resources to hypnotize me and the
business to all follow through with my schedule immediately!"

executive assistant: "right away sir!"