Trump Hawks Gold, Self-Branded $399 Sneaker as Legal Fees Mount

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Mon Feb 19 01:09:38 PST 2024

Did you know the Chairperson of PayPal is Mr. Dunahoe, who is also running
a clothing store in Beaverton, OR:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-donahoe-8b591452?utm_source=share&utm_campaign=share_via&utm_content=profile&utm_medium=android_app

This is a very big problem for us, because of the former FTX Stadium in
Miami!

FTX was branded the largest fraud in history and we went to AG James many
times... I think she may have heard aim to punch a hole right through
Dunahoe's Beaverton operations because we cannot get the NBA people upset
again with FTX Stadium type stuff.

We went to FINCEN and Treasury too...

---

Trump Hawks Gold, Self-Branded $399 Sneaker as Legal Fees Mount
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-02-18/trump-hawks-gold-self-branded-399-sneaker-as-legal-fees-mount

Donald Trump is marketing a self-branded $399 metallic gold high-top
sneaker after being ordered by a New York judge to pay $364 million for
lying about his wealth.