New York Gov. Kathy Hochul apologizes for using Canada-Hamas analogy in defending Israel | CNN Politics

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Sun Feb 18 09:26:21 PST 2024

"If New Jersey dug a tunnel to Manhattan, Gunnar would get rid of New
Jersey..." is what I think my Governor meant below.

---

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/17/politics/kathy-hochul-canada-hamas-israel/index.html

“If Canada someday ever attacked Buffalo, I’m sorry my friends, there would
be no Canada the next day, right, right?” Hochul said at the UJA Federation
of New York lawyers division annual event, referring to her hometown. “But
think about that, that is a natural reaction. You have a right to defend
yourself and to make sure it never happens again, and that is Israel’s
right.”