Tue Feb 6 19:58:56 PST 2024

On Tue, Feb 6, 2024 at 7:53 PM Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim
& Survivor of Many <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> iS sChRoDiNgEr'S cAt A zOmBiE?
>
> some creatures are both alive and dead at the same time. in fact, you
> may have met many creatures with this property, due to strange new
> meanings of words!
>
> it is confusing when this is the case, way way too confusing. but one
> can approach it logically.
>
> when something is both alive and dead, this simply means that it has
> both opposing properties. examples?
> - a zombie
> - schrodinger's cat
>
> zombies are reanimated dead: "un"-dead. they are described as being
> dead, but act like they are alive. this conflict between defined truth
> and observation produces the presence of both properties at once.
> compare, schrodinger's cat.
> unlike the zombie, the semidead cat is unobserved. inside the box, two
> timelines coexist uncollapsed. one in which the cat is alive, and one
> in which the cat is dead. they are both there! when the box is opened
> -- well, don't open the box or the cat might be dead. meanwhile, if
> you leave the box closed, the cat can live out a life in a timeline
> where it didn't die, to the full extent of the lifespan of a boxed
> cat.
>
> zombies are alive and dead on one, the same, timeline
> schrodinger's cat is alive and dead on separate, distinct ... wave
> functions? but holds both simultaneously in the same region of space.
>
> me, i said i was dead, and in this i meant hopelessness and
> meaninglessness and severe severe harm, but biologically my body was
> still breathing and walking around of sorts!

i actually am learning the words for what i meant! my uhh persecutory
introject alter from mind control, had taken me over, such that i now
live with both instinctive and planned behaviors that i fail to
control that fervently counter my sense of what is good. if people
tell or imply to me that something is important, i harm it. if
something is bad, i help it. [this is horrible to live with, and it
feels like dead to the part of me that values my goals. it also
produces rationality around phyiscally killing me, sadly. but it turns
out it's so poorly discussed it makes sense to stick around to try to
work on it]

[the reason it's so serious is that we live in a situation of a
severely harmful entity (human trafficker) exerting great power, and
there are numerous efforts to change this that i have likely made very
difficult or prevented :/] [but it turns out it's a comprehensible
dissociative disorder th-- 2258