Pakistan Needs to Get Past 'Lock Him Up' Politics

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Feb 6 16:45:40 PST 2024

Traitor to humanity, Imran Khan sought neutrality after KGB Russia invaded its neighbor!?

BRING BACK HANGING!

Pakistan was founded by Muslims, for Muslims.

Muslims believe in Islam. Islam is bad.

The character of Islam involves violence, corruption, tyranny, poverty, and illiteracy.

Fuck Islam. Fuck Muslim. Fuck Sharia. Fuck Halal. Fuck Mecca. Fuck Korans. Fuck Hijab. Fuck Female-circumcision. Fuck Allah. Fuck Muhammad .

If you're not Islamophobic by now you're not paying attention.  And if there was any God we would have to destroy it.

REMINDER for the deaf and dumb.

Anarchism opposes God and the State. Religions and Nations. So Theocratic type states are doubly dammed.

And its a huge part of CYPHERPUNK 2027 to take down all the big religions along with all the nation-states.

Let freedom reign.

This list needs to get past certain stupid spammers* cos, last I heard

" National borders are not even road bumps on the information superhighway  "

*Like Gunnar and Gramps. Take your toxic pro US garbage and shove it up your arse.  DEATH to AMERICANS!