USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 22:39:44 PST 2024

DC_Draino
@DC_Draino
5h
So the new border bill doesn’t actually close our border but still
sends billions to Ukraine?? Any Republican voting for this trash needs
to be primaried ASAP
790
6,053
178
24,450
DC_Draino
@DC_Draino
4h
This is Sen. James Lankford He helped negotiate the border bill that
doesn’t close our borders, forces a Trump 2nd term to take in
illegals, and sends $60 bil to Ukraine James Lankford is a RINO
Globalist He hates his own voters Well guess what James, the feelings
are mutual
1,525
8,837
457
24,792
DC_Draino
@DC_Draino
4h
We don’t need a new border bill We need to enforce the laws already on
our books Biden isn’t doing his job and more laws won’t change that
IMPEACH
DC_Draino
@DC_Draino
5h
So the new border bill doesn’t actually close our border but still
sends billions to Ukraine?? Any Republican voting for this trash needs
to be primaried ASAP
201
2,196
33
9,138
DC_Draino
@DC_Draino
Feb 2
Everyone needs to be their brother’s keeper if they’re protesting
Biden’s open borders this weekend These demonstrations should
obviously be peaceful But we need to go above and beyond that by
calling out extremists in those crowds and reporting any suspicious
activity that may jeopardize people’s safety The Biden regime and the
media would love nothing more than for violence to break out in these
demonstrations Our movement to close America’s borders is peaceful and
constitutional, unlike Joe Biden who has opened our borders and
weaponized federal law enforcement to inflict unconstitutional
violence against American citizens
Alex Jones
@RealAlexJones
Feb 2
Terror alert: Secret FBI memo warns border patrol to brace for
imminent white supremacist attack.
335
1,793
40
6,008
DC_Draino
@DC_Draino
Feb 2
This is everything you need to know about Ronna McRomney When asked by
Steve Bannon if she believes Trump and Kari Lake's elections were
stolen, Ronna dodges the question Disqualifying They dumped hundreds
of thousands of overnight ballots in swing states against Trump They
shut down voting machines in half of Maricopa voting centers on
election day for Kari We all watched it happen with our own eyes and
now she pretends it’s made up Ronna isn't only dumb, she's almost
certainly working against us from within RESIGN! VC: @MaxEvansUMP
2,491
10,092
493
29,194
0
DC_Draino
@DC_Draino
Feb 2
No way it’s a coincidence that FL Rep @realannapaulina sends this
document request to Jack Smith and just hours later he removes the
entire Trump case from the DC docket Something else is happening
beneath the surface here…
Anna Paulina Luna
@realannapaulina
Feb 2
Within hours of my office sending a letter asking Jack Smith to
produce information regarding his investigation, his case against
Trump is removed from the docket. Jack Smith owes the American people
and Congress answers.
827
7,570
138
21,142
DC_Draino
@DC_Draino
Feb 1
🚨Gov. DeSantis has announced he’s deploying 1,000+ Florida National
Guard and State Guard troops to the southern border in Texas They’ll
be helping Texas troops put up razor wire to protect the American
homeland
328
2,155
68
10,473
DC_Draino
@DC_Draino
Feb 1
I am once again requesting people not share images or videos of the
disgusting Senate porn on X We can be enraged at the injustice of them
not getting prosecuted without filling our feed with degeneracy
DC_Draino
@DC_Draino
Feb 1
Are you KIDDING me?! Filming degenerate porn in Senate chambers? No
crime Walking with Capitol Police as they escort you on a guided tour
with photo opps? Felonies, FBI raids, and federal prison Illegitimate
evil has taken over our gov’t
141
345
13
2,305
DC_Draino
@DC_Draino
Feb 1
Are you KIDDING me?! Filming degenerate porn in Senate chambers? No
crime Walking with Capitol Police as they escort you on a guided tour
with photo opps? Felonies, FBI raids, and federal prison Illegitimate
evil has taken over our gov’t
Jake Sherman
@JakeSherman
Feb 1
USCP says they will not charge anyone in the sex video incident in a
Senate hearing room.
980
8,226
187
24,881
DC_Draino
@DC_Draino
Feb 1
Kevin McCarthy used NRCC funds to stop MAGA candidates in the 2022
primaries and now he’s using funds raised as Speaker to fight some of
our most America First candidates in the 2024 primaries Good riddance
to this uniparty snake
Olivia Beavers @Olivia_Beavers
Feb 1
NEWS: Kevin McCarthy isnt done trying to exact revenge on the
Republicans who ousted him. A top McCarthy ally, Brian O. Walsh, is
overseeing an attempt to recruit primary challengers to take on
members of the infamous “Gaetz Eight” W/ @allymutnick
politico.com/news/2024/02/01…
177
2,498
29
6,277
DC_Draino
@DC_Draino
Jan 31
The invasion is intentional They know the America First is enraged and
revolting so they’re trying to flood as many illegal aliens into
America before we take our country back from criminals who stole it
And guess what? They’re all going back👋🏼
328
2,337
51
7,935
DC_Draino
@DC_Draino
Jan 31
So not only are illegal aliens being transported on commercial
airliners without ID and paid by taxpayer dollars, but now our
military is being used to hide them from the media at airports? When
will people say enough is enough?
Sen. Colton Moore
@realColtonMoore
Jan 31
BREAKING: I went to Atlanta Airport after a Whistleblower reported to
me a room guarded by U.S. Military FULL of Illegal Aliens.
@BrianKempGA @JoeBiden this is a total dereliction of your duty and
breach of public trust onto Georgians. GA Borders are Breached.
TREASON!  We are being invaded and the State and Federal Government
are backing this human trafficking operation of unimaginable size at
the Largest Airport in the World. dailycaller.com/2024/01/31/e…
379
6,191
86
15,782
DC_Draino
@DC_Draino
Jan 31
We’ve all seen the shadow of radical Islam -- brutal attacks in NYC,
Orlando, Brussels, Tel Aviv, London - and so many other places These
attacks aren’t happening in far-off places - they’re right here in
America It’s a threat to us - our freedom, our values, our Republic
Radical Islam targets Christians, Jews, atheists, moderate Muslims,
and all supporters of freedom It’s not about religion, it’s about a
radicalized mindset that despises our Western civilization We all want
safety so I believe it’s time to confront this menace, for the sake of
our nation, for the sake of our future Time to stand together against
this clear and present threat b/c it’s only a matter of time until
some of these terror cells that snuck into America through the
southern border are activated
Mike Lee
@BasedMikeLee
Jan 29
The US funds the UN The UN supports terrorism It’s time to #DefundTheUN
90
511
5
1,730
DC_Draino
@DC_Draino
Jan 31
As Judicial Watch has a long history of victories over Equal
Protection and forced quota laws before, such as being point in
overturning the gender based quota board law in May 2022, the
opponents defending the GIFT program now find themselves in an uphill
battle.” “JW has had a long history in nailing governments in cases
like these, and San Francisco now has to face the fact they are going
to be fighting against them in court. They’re worried for sure.”
22
106
2
516
DC_Draino
@DC_Draino
Jan 31
This is how we stop DEI insanity San Francisco launched a guaranteed
basic income for transgender people back in 2023 giving them
$1,200/month @JudicialWatch just filed a lawsuit to end it citing the
government’s use of illegal discrimination Thank you!
californiaglobe.com/fr/judic…
55
575
14
1,976
DC_Draino
@DC_Draino
Jan 31
Bad day for Fani Willis Now she’s been caught on tape admitting to
firing a whistleblower that exposed her illegal misuse of federal
funds The prosecutor is about to become the prosecuted…
Alex Bruesewitz 🇺🇸
@alexbruesewitz
Jan 31
BREAKING: @FreeBeacon has obtained audio of a whistleblower telling
Fani Willis that her top aide was misusing federal funds. Instead of
firing the top aide, she fired the whistleblower. Fani Willis is as
crooked as they come!!! Credit: @AndrewKerrNC
992
18,322
415
54,149
DC_Draino
@DC_Draino
Jan 31
We have to stop the 4 AM vote dumps this November They violate the law
because there are no Republican observers or chain of custody
documents Everybody knows they’re forged ballots What if we had
volunteers outside vote counting centers 24/7 during “election week”?
Provide basic training, camera equipment, and give a number to call
legal counsel to file emergency injunctions Once the ballots are
commingled, it’s irreversible, so we need to prevent the illegal
commingling with lawfare before they can steal the White House (again)
Loomer Report
@LoomerReport
Jan 30
Trump got a record 74 million votes (Obama previous record at 69
million votes for sitting president) and was leading in all swing
states until someone gave the order to them to all stop counting votes
late at night near midnight (unless you think coincidentally that the
swing states all just stopped at the same time). And when morning
came, all of these swing states went to Joe Biden. A candidate who
rarely had rallies and campaigned from his basement. Who gave that
order?
1,614
9,929
241
27,679
DC_Draino
@DC_Draino
Jan 31
Under the Biden regime: Razor wire is good for stopping Americans but
bad for stopping illegal aliens Statues of US Presidents can be torn
down but touching statues of Satan is a hate crime Violent criminals
aren’t arrested but defending yourself will get you locked up Insane
353
3,591
90
10,812
DC_Draino
@DC_Draino
Jan 31
Ronna McRomney has 1 job To do her Uncle Mitt’s bidding and stop Trump
She pretends to help but quietly sabotages him at every opportunity
She is a proven loser, horrible fundraiser, and despises the GOP’s
base voters It is a disgrace she still holds her position RESIGN
Tara Servatius
@TaraServatius
Jan 31
The RNC is broke 9 months before the election, hemorrhaging donors,
while Biden's main PAC is shattering spending & fundraising records
with a $250 million ad buy that is buying up critical ad slots ahead
of the election so they can't be purchased by the GOP later.
Meanwhile, Trump's main PAC raised just $43 million in the second half
of the year, and he was forced to spend $50 million of his campaign
funds on legal fees. Two swing state Republican parties are bankrupt
as well. Bottom line, there will be no national get out the vote
campaign, and no get out the vote campaign in at least 2 swing states
by the state party. GOP voters have no idea how screwed we are. I've
never seen anything like this.
720
4,188
126