Your Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) Request FOIL-2024-097130-021987 - The Alliance for Regulatory Innovation and Brex, Inc

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Fri Apr 26 00:37:08 PDT 2024

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <Joanne.Verdejo at dfs.ny.gov>
Date: Mon, Apr 8, 2024, 1:05 PM
Subject: Your Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) Request
FOIL-2024-097130-021987
To: <g at xny.io>

Good afternoon,

Attached please find correspondence from the NYS Department of Financial
Services, pertaining to your FOIL request.

Thank you.

Tracking Number:FOIL-2024-097130-021987

SENT VIA EMAIL

g at xny.io

April 8, 2024

Gunnar Larson

Re: FOIL Tracking No. 2024-097130

Dear Gunnar Larson:

I write with respect to your above-referenced FOIL request. The New York
State Department of

Financial Services (DFS) requires additional time to respond to your
request, assigned the

tracking number 2024-097130, because we are still working on your request.

DFS intends to provide its determination of your request by May 8, 2024. We
appreciate your

continued patience.

Thank you.

2024-097130: 3/8/24: We would like to revisit this FOIL request. Can you
please update update us if DFS has any records concerning BREX and the The
Alliance for Regulatory Innovation and Brex, Inc.