Morning Spam

Thu Apr 18 07:22:34 PDT 2024

On Thu, Apr 18, 2024 at 9:20 AM Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim
& Survivor of Many <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> [misplaced or damaged content around
>
> traffick boss is in hyperprison in daze, bumping into things,
> spasming, when suddenly burst of light comes over his face maybe with
> a little angels singing, and his eyes open wide
> traffick boss [big realization in ridiculous trance]: "we could make
> amends for things that go wrong, instead of killing witnesses!"
[he tries to convince dictator of dictatortopia, who at first is dismissive
the clinching point of interst is how the unheard of concepts of
"apologizing" and "making things right" that traffick boss has somehow
come up with and obsessed on, could actually get them out of
hyperprison