Fwd: Your Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) Request FOIL-2024-097305-022021

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Tue Apr 16 02:28:08 PDT 2024

Kevin:

How are you?

Following up with you concerning your article mentioning NY-DFS
Superintendent recusals as "Crypto's Most Powerful Regulator."

xNY.io - Bank.org is having trouble verifying your reporting. NY-DHR has
noted no records. NY-DFS seems to be stone walling.

Do you have moment for a quick phone call this week?

Thank you,

Gunnar