Morning Spam

Sun Apr 7 13:14:16 PDT 2024

so the ipad was in for repair and my mc programs were taking over on a
multi hour multi day scale and I wanted relf
So I actually bought a tablet, maybe I can return it, and tried out playing
bad-call-of-duty but this time named the character "gun industry" instead
of "shadowgovboss". Also I'm not eating to discourage the bhav

So much gratitude for this glitching out and not losing my text. So kind.

Also I'm not eating to not encourage the behavior. I plan to use eating to
encourage behaviors I prefer, when there is energy to do so.

Little confused now. 3/24