Fri Apr 5 19:24:05 PDT 2024

traffick boss crouches and fires a gun at himself (wormholes might be involved)

he gets shot and holds the part of his body that was shot. he aimed at
his head, thought he was on target, and a bullet is lodged in his leg.
maybe it is a second traffick boss in a parallel universe with a
slightly different aim. he holds his leg and hops. traffick boss: "i
got shot!"

5/24

important dignitaries carry messages from an ancient mind control empire

dignitaries: "this ancient mind control empire was important!"

everybody respects the dignitaries

2121 [... adjusting timezone to denver] 2023

dignitaries: "we have an important ritual message to deliver to a
mythical figure from our ancient empire"

2023