[ot][spam][writing][crazy] Non-Canon Traffick Boss Spinoffs - The Reboot

Fri Sep 29 22:13:04 PDT 2023

i totally made a script that has an smtp client and server and forwards a mail

i've been trying to do that for years so it's satisfying to me

it sends mails both from mailbombbin at gmail.com and also uploads them to arweave
here is its test mail:
https://arweave.net/yvWhJIb5Rb0TskMzkofRoo4VfMPpW09cCqXitfdLvEk
then when it sends from gmail, it adds headers to the message about
sending it to arweave like:
ar-bundlr-node: https://node2.bundlr.network:443
ar-bundlr-cert-sha256:
e55fec18e416f39d0edf7807534257a188c7ec4cdd3d0d6de17eb3051a4e084c
ar-bundlr-id: yvWhJIb5Rb0TskMzkofRoo4VfMPpW09cCqXitfdLvEk
ar-bundlr-timestamp: 1696049791101

and a line at the bottom of the email repeating the id for easy finding

it's not done yet to batch emails together, but what i imagine it
doing is when i am spamming frequently it would write them to arweave,
but only queue them for the list and then concatenate them or send
just links to arweave to the list.

[of course it is nice to be so near my old dream of using blockchains
as mail gateways. it specifically stores the data as raw mail files,
to make it easy to merge with other blockchain-email systems. i think
it would be nice if it scraped the blockchain for mails to cypherpunks
and forwarded them to greg's server. i also tihnk it would be nice if
ti could scrape the blockchain for mails to me, and upload my current
mailbox, and present an imap interface to them. these larger ideas are
harder.]