USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 00:04:57 PDT 2023

Democrats are responsible for all these failures...

All Philly Liquor Stores Closed After Mass Looting

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/vp-kamala-harris-becomes-bidens-gun-czar-war-second-amendment-goes-overdrive

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/lawlessness-spreads-suburbia-westport-man-carjacked-own-garage

The Philadelphia Inquirer reports that all Philadelphia Fine Wine &
Good Spirits stores are closed on Wednesday after looters targeted at
least 18 locations on Tuesday night.

The decision to shutter more than two dozen Fine Wine & Good Spirits
locations was "in the interest of employee safety and while we assess
the damage and loss that occurred," Shawn M. Kelly, press secretary
for the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board, said in a statement.

The stores will reopen "when it is safe to do so and when the damage
is repaired," Kelly said.

He continued, "We apologize to our customers for the inconvenience,"
and "we appreciate their patience and understanding."

Here's what happened last night when teen looters targeted retail shops:

    🚨#BREAKING: All philly liquor stores have been closed today after
at least 18 were broken after last night’s mass looting in
Philadelphia pic.twitter.com/0Btz2jASv2
    — R A W S A L E R T S (@rawsalerts) September 27, 2023

X user Andy Ngô said Dayjia Blackwell, also known as "Meatball," was
one of the 20 arrested last night following the mass looting of
Lululemon, Footlocker, Apple, and liquor stores.

    Dayjia Blackwell, aka known as "Meatball," posted livestream
videos inciting #BLM rioting and looting in Philadelphia. She was one
of the approximately 20 who was arrested following mass looting
targeting a liquor store, Lululemon, Footlocker, Apple and others.
https://t.co/Avrtbe5Rnx pic.twitter.com/C68OpSThKt
    — Andy Ngô 🏳️‍🌈 (@MrAndyNgo) September 27, 2023

Elon Musk commented on one video: "America is going full Joker."

    America is going full Joker
    — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 27, 2023

Democrat-controlled cities are imploding in real time as leaders could
care less about law and order. At the same time, the Biden
administration is waging war on the Second Amendment, which will only
leave law-abiding taxpayers defenseless against criminals.

*   *   *

As progressive leaders across major cities fail to enforce law and
order, America's youth is quickly spiraling out of control.

The latest example occurred during the overnight hours in
Philadelphia's Center City area, where a crowd of 100 young people
looted retail shops, according to local media Fox 29.

Police Commissioner John Stanford said the teens began looting stores
around 2200 ET, which sparked a massive police presence across Walnut
Street between 15th and 18th streets.

"What we had tonight was a bunch of criminal opportunists take
advantage of a situation and make an attempt to destroy our city,"
Stanford told reporters. He said, "It's not going to be tolerated."

Videos posted on X show Foot Locker, Apple, Lululemon, and Fine Wine &
Good Spirits were targeted by the looters.

    DEVELOPING: Video shows looting in Philadelphia’s Center City neighborhood

    pic.twitter.com/g4Ghyu17Ke
    — Breaking911 (@Breaking911) September 27, 2023

    Looters target Foot Locker, Apple, Lululemon, and Fine Wine & Good
Spirits, leading to intense police confrontations and a state of
anarchy in Philadelphia's Center City.

    Apple Store: 02:48
    Lululemon: 05:00
    Fine Wine & Good Spirits: 09:22 pic.twitter.com/EAQ81grl0k
    — BoreCure (@CureBore) September 27, 2023

    Philadelphia getting looted, Center City pic.twitter.com/h0d4ZQz9s2
    — Jack Poso 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) September 27, 2023

    Yoooo Philly really a tubi movie rn 😂😂 first Center City not
Cottman #CenterCity #Phillylooting pic.twitter.com/sYIAu5YYFR
    — 𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙎𝙄𝙊𝙉1𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙇𝙄𝙊𝙉 (@215Nunu) September 27, 2023

    Everything in Center City Philadelphia is free with promo code:
“the Big Guy 2024.”
    pic.twitter.com/Ogd8gIFTGg
    — Charles R Downs (@TheCharlesDowns) September 27, 2023

    EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF: Looting in Philadephia's Center City after
all charges dismissed against cop in fatal traffic stop shooting.
#Philadelphia #Philly #Looting pic.twitter.com/DW2NdbEcfb
    — Jonathan Choe Journalist (Seattle) (@choeshow) September 27, 2023

There were also reports of retail shops outside of Center City that
were targeted. Fox 29 said looting was reported in North Philadelphia,
where GameStop and Walmart stores were hit. Also, a Family Dollar in
West Philadelphia was ransacked.

Stanford said 15-20 people were arrested. He noted a "caravan" of cars
loaded with looters was going from retail store to retail store.

Fox 29 pointed out the looting occurred on the same day a Philadelphia
judge dismissed charges against a former police officer in the killing
of a 27-year-old. Stanford said the looting had nothing to do with a
peaceful protest earlier Tuesday.

"This had nothing to do with the protests," Stanford said, adding,
"What we had tonight was a bunch of criminal opportunists take
advantage of a situation to make an attempt to destroy our city."

Thank progressive city leadership, not just in Philadelphia but across
many major metro areas, for pushing failed social justice reforms that
only embolden criminals.

Corporate media is seemingly ignoring the spike in out-of-control
youth nationwide. Nonetheless, we have been closely monitoring the
situation:

    April: Baltimore Mayor Calls For Citywide Curfew After All Hell Breaks Out
    April: All Hell Breaks Out In Chicago As Hundreds Of Teenagers Wreak Havoc
    May: Dramatic Video Shows Rogue Pack Of Teens Beating Up Marines
In California
    August: Shocking Video: Gun-Strapping Kids Roam' Grand Theft
Auto'-Style Around St.Louis Suburb
    September: "Murdered That Man For Laughs": Shocking Video Of
Out-Of-Control Teens In Vegas
    September: "They Were Laughing": Rogue Gang Of Teens Brutally Beat
Gas Station Clerk In Lawless Seattle

Meanwhile, elite billionaires and the radical left do little to revive
law and order. They're more focused on disarming law-abiding citizens
while metro areas implode.

It's time for law-abiding citizens to demand law and order from the
government. After all, the government is supposed to be working for
taxpayers - not the other way around.

This crime chaos, stemming from failed social justice reforms and now
open southern border policies, has spread into suburbia (read: here).