Wed Sep 27 07:00:13 PDT 2023

Detective: "Oh, you want to investigate Dissociative Disorder, eh?"

Thought: "Yeah! Everything turns upside down when I try to think about it :("

Detective: "I've heard that one before. I'll get right on this."

The detective marched out into the world, ready to investigate
Dissociative Disorder.
0959

Detective: "Maybe I can start out by --"

Thought: "Wait, detective, I'm not so sure about this anymore. They've
learned that I hired you and are threatening me."

Detective: "The dissociative disorder is threatening you for hiring me?"

Thought: "Yeah."