Fri Sep 22 16:01:12 PDT 2023

rebel worker 2: "ok, i figured it out -- maybe? i have worry around ..
um .. some memory refresh patterns (do brains refresh memories like
ram chips? it feels like they do some of them)"

experimentee: "you refresh your memories when you use them"

rebel worker 2: "if you say so. anyway i think i'm really worried my
.. um .. hypnotic influence .. from the business run by .. um .. the
guy who pretended to be boss .. um .. will change my memories and
stuff --"