List conjestion

pro2rat at yahoo.com.au pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Sep 20 14:26:59 PDT 2023

RE -  Greg Newby " . . . There's not any straightforward way I know of to limit the number of messages per day (or another period), or the number from a particular user. . . . "

So this is less " shields are down " and more " we don't have any shields ". Okay.

So long as this lamentable state of affairs prevails, I suggest we let it fail then.

Strong AI can take up any slack - technical or political.

Oh, I did notice a list host called Groups io.

Its probably nothing.

>From memory the first " golden age " ( snork! ) 90's list died because it couldn't defend itself either.

Turn your back on APster defence and you're even more alone.