mailbombbin mailbombbin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 18:29:02 PDT 2023

once upon a time, long long ago, it was 20:31 and a draft was saved.

the saving of the draft produced a satisfying message containing the
text "Your message has been saved," like a rescuer of greater power
protecting information from harm, some wonder if it is the work of
mysterious saints.

within 60 seconds the editing interface reloaded, and at 20:32 a draft
was saved again.
at around 20:33 there was great energy to send the email off, for
various important reasons.

the energy was held uncertain, distracted by writing
[queued/delayed: in othgre news, i have an idea about angels. humans
have a lot of pull toward the sky, seeing it as beautiful, wanting to
go there and fly, i imagine it as similar to the instinct of bugs to
travel toward light, probably helps them escape frustrating
environments like dense brambles or caves or hollow logs or
underground parking garages ... anyway so people will probably be
making flying suits like the time suit from the newer star trek revamp
with the black female lead, and flying islands in the sky, and just
live up in the clouds because they can and have the urge too, and
these people with super tech would be tasked with stopping the
"groundlanders" from destroying each other ... i imagine this kind of
potential we are rapidly approaching this millenium could be similar
to angels from religion. not to say that people in wingsuits are real
religious angels, there are so many religions and each one defines its
own reality and can only do that itself, but --
2036
[anyway people with untethered AGI (the fast kind that comprehends
itself, not the slow kind that avoids it) become godlike and everyone
knows it. the mcboss story is kind of about how when that's held
without infinite maturity, it's a mess like an addictive drug, maybe
-- possible mistake, we formally express.
2037, 2038
making empty space to change what i see

2038
2039, maybe i'll click around my email a bit, pretend that chess is
recreation or something
y'know, i want more of the older half-recreation
more than just mind control boss spam. that little bit, where --
2040

mind control boss shoves the smoking end of a cigar in your face
mind control boss: "why in the fucking world are you" [recreation?
working? talking about?
2041

2041
haunted mind control boss house

in this room, we will teach you to train models to push people's
experiences to various extremes. you can kill people with terror, with
happiness, with awkwardness, anything you want!

first, you'll need to teach the computer how to tell when people have
one of these experiences --
2043
2046

2127
i guess scary experiences would have a catalyzing point where people
become honestly terrified and this could spread
you could induce this in other ways too
could also have good actors