mailbombbin mailbombbin at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 07:32:33 PDT 2023

—-
Greg has asked me to limit my messages to only a few per hour because
the delivery system is overloaded.

I’m thinking on approaches to enforce this when I’m in a different
state of mind.

….

Honestly the theory that the cypherpunks list is full of advanced
hackers who can handle this stuff is more true on a blockchain than a
conventional networked system at this time. Our grassroots engineers
are experiencing setbacks, and the value of this list is pretty low
when it is mostly these crumpled cognitive sneezes.

But it sounds like it’s ok to send 1 message an hour for sure.