mailbombbin mailbombbin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 18:52:59 PDT 2023

On 9/11/23, mailbombbin <mailbombbin at gmail.com> wrote:
> <{ a big subchallenge with the mutating is comprehending their
> existing code, quite hard to review
>
> _Note_: this is a major analogy for the concept of "timetravel", that
> of exploring a probability tree and "rewinding" to other
> partially-explored branches when one discovers they have higher
> probability. it is solved with a priority queue that holds information
> on the tips reached in the exploration. subjectively, it seems how i
> used to consider tasks and thoughts in day-to-day behavior as a human
> being. it's also a big part of classical AI.

mind control boss entrains people to [act like thoughts to augment his
brain] and they start (anyway it’s one way the t8metravel association
could have developed, an exper8mentee trying tompretend th8ngs didn8t
happen from synchronizing their behavior or talk with another’s
considering. it’s certainly happened in me.