Morning Spam

mailbombbin mailbombbin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 14:32:58 PDT 2023

mind control boss does the mind control dictator dance again

mind control boss [dancing]: "i'm taking over the world, and nobody can
think of it"

mind control boss [dancing]: "i'm taking over the world, and nobody can
think about to stop me"

mind control boss [dancing]: "i'm taking over the world, and nobody can
talk about it to stop me"

superpowered interns copter in

superpowered interns: "we can think about it, mind control boss"

mind control boss stops dancing

mind control boss: "well you should help the people who've been trying to
stop me for years and years, cause i suspect they're a little confused"